Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bearpaw Boots

I LOVE them!!  I bought a pair through Amazon.com (they are the deal of the day today $29.90, you can see the link to them on the right).  If you have Amazon Prime it is free shipping or free Super Saver Shipping.

My Experience:  I ordered mine smaller than what I wore.  When they came, I loved them because they were warm and it is winter and my feet are always cold.  I did not like them because it felt like they were squeezing my feet.  I thought...oh no....I should have ordered the right size, maybe I should send them back.  I didn't.  I kept them.  After about a week they stretched out and now I absolutely LOVE them.  If spring was not on its way (wishful thinking on my part) I would buy another pair.  It is a GREAT price today for them too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment