Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Information: Couponing Lingo

To any of you that are not "couponers" and wonder what I am talking about during matchups, here is a little background.

I have, in the last couple months, found that I like to file my inserts whole.  I then cut whatever coupons out I need as I need them.  That is why when I do my matchups you will see a date after the coupon and then a 2 letter code.

Example:

2/7/10 GM = This tells you that this coupon came out on 2/7/10 and it was in the General Mills insert from the paper.

2 Letter codes:
GM- General Mills
SS - Smart Source
RP - Red Plum
PG - Procter & Gamble

I do try to post as many internet printed coupons in the matchups as I can.  That way for those of you just getting started and don't have a lot of coupons can still take advantage of the sales.  I should also mention that in my matchups I only post coupons from inserts (newspapers) or internet printed coupons.  There may be better coupons out there that you have gotten  in the mail.  So you may need to double check.  I just don't like posting those as sometimes we don't all get the same coupons in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment